To create memorable experiences that will invigorate peoples senses and appreciation of life through wine.
- Free pick up and drop off within the Auckland central business district
- Superior air conditioned spacious Ford Transit 4-11pax
- Luxury climate controlled Ford Territory 2-3 pax
- Full and half day tours available
- Large luggage space in vehicles
- Legal drinking age (18+) applies to wine tasting
- NZWINEPRO™ cater from 2 – 60 persons
- Buy vineyard only reserve wines from the cellar door
- Winery endorsed guides with industry experience
- All prices include 15% GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- Inclusive open menu single course lunches groups 2- 9 pax 10+ pax will be on set menus
- Fully licensed passenger service operator
- Tours subject to availability
- Times and itineraries may vary from those advertised
- Prices valid to 31st March 2019
- NZWINEPRO™ reserves the right to alter prices where necessary
- Auckland Regional Parks approved tour operator
- Please let us know if you have any specific allergies or special dietary requirements
- Tours do not operate on the following days 25 & 26th December, 1st and 2nd January, Anzac Day & Good Friday
Where a client has made an enquiry but fails to follow through by booking through the website booking system, at our discretion we reserve the right to terminate the reservation within 48 hours. We will notify the client by email of this cancellation.
Where a client has booked and paid the full value of the tour by credit card directly to NZWINEPRO™ or through Whytewaters our booking payment platform within the NZWINEPRO™ website :
- Cancellation within 48 hours of the tour date will incur a 50% fee of the full price paid
- Cancellation within 24 hours or no shows will incur a 100% fee of the full paid price
- Refunds will incur a NZ$20 administration fee.
- NZWINEPRO™ Gift Vouchers and all other second and third party vouchers, contract promotional incentives or prizes are non refundable.
CORPORATE OR GROUP BOOKINGS
For bookings of 11 pax or less, Payment is required in advance to secure a booking by Direct Credit or telegraphic Transfer.
Credit Card payments by Visa or MasterCard will incur a 3% surcharge
Changes to numbers may affect the original quote.
For bookings of 12 pax or more a 50% deposit is required,
Where deposits have been paid, the balance of the quote must be paid within 48 hours of departure.
Where a corporate or group booking deposit has been paid:
- Cancellation between 8 -14 days of the tour date will incur a 25% fee of the deposit
- Cancellation between 1 and 7 days of the tour date will incur a 50% fee of the deposit
- Cancellation within 24 hours of the tour date departure time will incur a 100% fee of the deposit
For all group bookings final numbers must be emailed and received no later than 48 hours prior to departure
Where payments have been made directly to NZWINEPRO™ outside Whywaters payment portal, refunds made to clients will be to the client’s credit card or by bank direct credit.
These terms and conditions meet the outline required for your legal protection under the New Zealand Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993